Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LISTS

Things I would really love to consume right now:

-Diet Coke with Vanilla (from sonic, of course)
-The Leftover pizza in the fridge
-Chinese Food
-Honey Bunches of Oats
-Cinnamon Rolls
-Lots and lots of water. With ice, if you believe that.
-An Icee
-A Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
-Mexican Food

Things I am able to consume right now:

-mushy frozen mac and cheese
-strawberry jello

Things I am very painfully able to consume right now:

-ice water
-frozen popsicle (1)
-soft ice cream (1 bowl)
-a variety of pills

While we're at it, let's make a list of times I have been to the ER this week:

-2

And also, what they gave me while I was there (pretty much all with my IV drip):

Trip 1:
-Benadryl
-Anti Nausea Medicine
-Steroids
-More Benadryl (bad idea)
-Some other mystery drug whose name I was too out of it to remember

Trip 2:
-Benadryl
-Anti Nausea Meds
-Steroids
-Dilaudid
-More Benadryl
-Avelox
-More steroids, I think
-Another Mystery drug
-Lortab

People who visited me in the Hospital:
-4

People who brought me balloons:
-1

People who have been able to figure out what's wrong with me:
-0

Here's to hoping the Ear Nose Throat doc can tell me what's up. Here's to hoping I'm ready for Cali in a week.

9 comments:

kayte said...

you gots this girl.

Li-Sha said...

aw man that's the worst. get better, and eat that mexican food!

Amanda S. said...

oh dear. this does not sound fun. i hope you get better soon.

Hillary said...

aw that really sucks. i am so sorry!

Anonymous Aquarius said...

That's one hell of a day. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up. Eat what won't kill you. You'll be back and kicking in no time.

teeshirtonline2012 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

I wish i were... said...

Oh gosh! I just felt so bad for you as I read this! Get well soon!! xx

girls25girls said...

Bardzo fajnie mam nadzieję ,że się odwdzięczysz i również do mnie zajrzysz ;)
http://girls25girls.blogspot.com/

yogaseven said...

Kuta Hotels Bali
bali Hotels
5starbalihotels
nice post :)